1.2 In this document, when we say ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’ or ‘ShotCrew’ we are referring to the company ‘ShotCrew’.
2. What Information Do We Collect?
2.1 As a visitor of ShotCrew.com there are many actions you will engage in that do not take any personal information from you.
2.2 When you purchase any of our products or services, you will be required to give personal information such as but not limited to your name, address, contact number, email address, and payment information.
2.3 To do our best work in an effective and efficient manner, we require your full co-operation in sharing helpful business information including but not restricted to: customer demographic data, and marketing plans related to the photography.
2.4 When you enter your personal information into our website you are consenting to us collecting and using the information in line with our Terms & Conditions.
2.5 When purchasing a product or service, there will be some information that is required as mandatory and some information that is optional. If you do not enter the personal information that is required as mandatory, we will be unable to provide you with the desired product or service.
3.1 When purchasing our products or services, you will be asked for credit or debit card details, as well as billing information such as but not limited to the billing address.
3.2 We do not store your payment or credit/debit card information. We use a secured third-party service (Stripe) to process payments. You can find their Privacy Policie’s here:
3.3 When making payments, we encrypt your payment information via secure socket layer protection (SSL).
4. How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
4.1 Your personal information can be used by us for any or a combination of the following reasons:
- Provide you with our services
- Update you with operational news or services
- Communicate with you regarding your services
- Communicate with you regarding further services we feel you may be interested in
- Collect your products from you
- Travel to your location to carry out a photo or video shoot
- Process your financial transactions
- Customise your experience
- Administer your account
- Investigate or take action regarding and legal issues or breach of our terms and conditions
5. Who May We Disclose Your Personal Information To?
5.1 While we ensure that your information is secure, your personal information may be disclosed to any or a combination of the following:
- Our internal ShotCrew team in order to carry out the relevant work/service
- Subcontractors and service providers that we may work with for your business
- People who we are required to do so by regulation or law
- Our professional or legal team (such as lawyers, accountants and advisers)
- A purchaser or potential purchaser who may be buying part of or our entire company
5.2 If your personal information has to be shared to any of the above persons, we will only share that which is required.
5.3 We do not sell personal information or share personal information with companies for marketing their own products or services.
6. Protection Of Your Personal Information
6.1 Your personal information is protected in a number of ways.
6.2 Your credit/debit and payment details are not stored on our internal servers, nor are they stored in physical form.
6.3 Your credit/debit card details are processed via a secure third party provider.
6.4 Your personal information such as but not limited to your name, company details and contact information is stored on our secure server and can only be accessed by select few ShotCrew personell via a password.
6.5 When making payments, we encrypt your payment information via secure socket layer protection (SSL).
7.1 For more information about cookies in general, see http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
7.2 When you visit our sites, there may be some information that is noted which is for the most part anonymous. When you are logged into your account, this information can be linked to you.This information can include the following:
- Your IP address
- Your internet service provider
- Your operating system
- The pages you visited on our website
- The website that referred you to our website
- How long you spent on our website
- The pages you visited on our website
8.1 Our products and services are not suitable for children under the age of 18.
9. How You Can Contact Us
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Calling our phone number: 602.882.0391